EXPRESSIVE ARTS THERAPY, CREATIVE COACHING & ARTS-BASED SUPERVISION
(in person or via Skype)
Dr. Jena Leake offers private sessions for adults seeking deep personal growth, healing and lasting change. In addition to therapy, Jena offers creative mentoring and coaching for individuals and artists who wish to expand their creativity, cultivate authentic and embodied expression, and receive support for their artistic projects. Arts-based supervision is also available for practitioners working towards becoming Registered Expressive Arts Therapists or clinicians integrating the expressive arts into their healing practices.
Drawing on her professional training in intermodal expressive arts therapy, clinical mental health counseling, mindfulness, and somatic and movement inquiry, Jena offers an integrative approach to shaping unique and meaningful individual sessions that deepen awareness, artistry and the cultivation of one’s inner resources. Her clients describe their sessions as “works of art,” reflecting the individualized attention, compassionate listening and artful approaches Jena creates through movement, visual art-making, writing, poetry, and contemplative practices that invite re-imaginings of their life and work challenges.
Some of the areas in which Jena is most passionate and skilled in working with are:
- women’s issues
- creative and artistic growth, especially cultivating authentic expression
- generating well-being through self care, stress-reduction and mindfulness
- navigating life and work transitions
- restoring balance after illness, trauma or major life change
- healing from grief and loss
- caring for the caregivers, helpers and healers of the world by offering a sacred space for their own inner work, renewal and healing
- cultivating embodied presence, somatic inquiry and self compassion
- soul work and spiritual growth
Sessions are available in person or via Skype. For appointment availability and rates, please contact Jena at: email@example.com or by phone at: (434) 996-8087.